[Buffalo-pm] Resuming Monthly Meetings

Daniel Magnuszewski dmagnuszewski at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 21 13:36:56 PDT 2009

Mongers,

Well, it's been a real long time since we've had a technical meeting - this was mainly my fault for being a slacker!

I'm looking at resuming the monthly meetings starting in October. We should decide on a day and location that is best for everyone. Previously, we held our meetings at UB, but we can hold meetings at Synacor, or possibly see if we can use Buffalo Hackerspace (http://www.meetup.com/hackerspaces/) - although I haven't talked with them yet. If we plan on staying  with meetings at UB, we'll need someone who works or goes to school there to get access and sign out the rooms.

I know that there are some topics that people can talk about. If you are interested in speaking, or you want to learn something about a specific topic, feel free to respond and let me know.

Thoughts/comments?

-Dan