[Buffalo-pm] Send Randal Schwartz A Holiday Present!

Daniel Magnuszewski dmagnuszewski at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 17 14:39:02 PST 2009

Mongers,

I hope this doesn't come across as spam, but I saw a tweet last night from Randal Schwartz and figured we could assist:

"I will have to pick what bills to pay in december if I don't get some cash. paypal merlyn at stonehenge.com $1 will help."

Randal has done a couple of talks for the Buffalo Perl Mongers in the past, along with visiting for social meetings, and has never charged us for it. With this being the "season of giving" and the strain of the economy on his business, I encourage everyone to donate a $1 or more to keep him afloat.

https://cms.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/?cmd=_render-content&content_ID=marketing_us/send_money

Thanks.

-Dan