[Buffalo-pm] Hackerspace

Daniel Magnuszewski dmagnuszewski at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 3 10:42:43 PST 2009

I've been meaning to make it up to some of the hackerspace meetings but have been too busy. Buffalo Perl Mongers should have a presence there. I'm planning on going to a 2600 meeting that they're having tomorrow.

James, it's probably the same building that you're thinking of. I know the original Larkin Building was knocked down in 1950, so it's not that one :-)

-Dan