[Buffalo-pm] Meeting?

Daniel Magnuszewski dmagnuszewski at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 2 08:36:03 PST 2009

That's right Kevin. It seemed like a lot of people were going to be out this week, so we were just going to push the meeting back. I meant to send something out but got sidetracked with some other things.

Mark, I like the suggestion and I was talking to another member about having a meetup with the Ruby, PHP, and any other groups around the area and have each group show
how to do X with their language. For example: "How can I setup a REST service using $language?".

-Dan