[Buffalo-pm] Meeting?

Mark Deazley mdeazley at krystalmonolith.com
Wed Dec 2 04:48:48 PST 2009

Was there a PM meeting last night? I was wondering if there was a
meeting last night, but after reviewing the emails yesterday afternoon I
didn't see a firm location. Feeling gregarious, I visited the
Hackerspace last night to meet the PHP group. They demoed the relatively
simple process of putting up a PHP based Drupal site on top of Apache 2,
literally 30 minutes from a bare Debian system to a working Drupal site.
Maybe that could be a goal for a future PM meeting, i.e., do something
similar using a bare Linux system and a Perl based CMS, then compare the
results.

I am going to join Hackerspace as a paying member. With my bandwidth
limitations at home the $30 a month for 24x7 access is worth it. So far
the only issue *may* be insufficient parking during he day. We'll see...

MJD