[Buffalo-pm] Damian Conway in Toronto

Andrew Gianni agianni at buffalo.edu
Tue Jul 15 05:28:16 PDT 2008

Definitely check the bridge traffic report before you leave:

1-800-715-6722

It is almost always significantly less busy at the peace bridge crossing,
although I usually go over on weekends when it is busier in general. It's a
little longer drive but when the backup at Q/L is significant it's
definitely faster.