[Buffalo-pm] Damian Conway in Toronto

Fulko Hew fulko.hew at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 16:39:59 PDT 2008

On Mon, Jul 14, 2008 at 4:11 PM, Kevin Eye <eye at buffalo.edu> wrote:

> Thanks for the info.
>
> That would make our total trip about 3 hours from Amherst (according to
> Google - 1.25 hours to Burlington; not sure how much time Google is leaving
> for the border crossing).

OK, lets be honest,  at the end of June for the last TPM meeting it took
about 1.5 hrs, in May, it took longer, now that  people are on vacation,
the traffic may be lighter... it may be faster... who knows.  Budget
anywhere
between 1 hr and 1.75 hrs from Burlington.

Also be warned about the construction this side of St Catherines, but I
can't
say what affect that may or may not have on Wed at that time of day.
As for the border... I've seen anywhere between 2 cars, and 'all the way
across
the bridge'.

So the bottom line is you need to budget anywhere between 2.5 hrs all the
way to 'hmmm. maybe we should leave tonight'  :-)

YMMV.