[Buffalo-pm] Getting Date/Time 1 Minute Ago...

Dan Magnuszewski magnachef at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 12:49:53 PDT 2007

All,

I'm looking for a module or Linux command that will allow me to get the
date/time one minute ago. I know this sounds trivial (just subtract 1 from
minute) but it can get messy  at midnight on the first of the month, or the
first day of the year, etc. It's not hard, just a pain to code that up, and
it'd be nice if there was already something that could do the work for me
:-)

Does anyone know of anything that will do this?

-Dan