[Buffalo-pm] Parrot...hmm..What about Perl6

Ben. B. bennymack at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 10:28:27 PST 2007

In the wake of yesterday's Parrot introduction, I found this link (and
a few related linkes) that popped up on reddit.com today very
interesting:

http://dynalang.sourceforge.net/
http://dynalang.sourceforge.net/javadoc/index.html
http://groups.google.com/group/jvm-languages/browse_frm/thread/37ae283aa61a4f9