[Buffalo-pm] Parrot...hmm..What about Perl6

James E Keenan jkeen at verizon.net
Mon Nov 12 15:26:00 PST 2007

On Nov 12, 2007, at 2:10 PM, Richard Dice wrote:

> Hi Phil,
>
> You can join that effort.  Volunteers are welcome, needed, and make
> a big difference.

I agree.

> For instance, of the people I know who are on this list, Jim Keenan
> is a very committed volunteer.

I agree with that too ;-)

> Maybe you could talk to him about ways you can make a difference too?

However, I should note that the project where I'm most heavily
involved is Parrot, the virtual machine which will underlie Perl 6.
I'm not involved with Perl 6 itself and can't speak authoritatively
about its development.  Based on his subsequent post, my guess is
that his main interest lies in Perl 6.  I would recommend that he
post on perl6porters about his interests and see how they can work
him into that project.

jimk