[Buffalo-pm] Lunch with Brian and Randal...

DANIEL MAGNUSZEWSKI dmagnuszewski at mandtbank.com
Fri Jan 26 14:41:08 PST 2007

We will be meeting for lunch tomorrow at Pearl Street Grille & Brewery.
They have good food and an excellent beer selection.

http://pearlstreetgrill.com

We can meet up and drive together so that no one gets lost. I figure
that we should meet Brian and Randal at the Motel 6, next to the old
Hooters, at 11:30.

Let me know if you're interested in attending.

-Dan

>>> "DANIEL MAGNUSZEWSKI" <dmagnuszewski at mandtbank.com> 01/26/07 1:56
PM >>>
Mongers,

Brian and Randal are in town for another week, and are looking for
some
company. I figured that I would see who's interested in meeting up
with
them tomorrow for some lunch and witty banter.

Anyone available/interested?

-Dan