[Buffalo-pm] Application Development Framework...

Ben. B. bennymack at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 06:46:46 PDT 2007

I'm going to have to cast my vote for Catalyst. My experience with it
doesn't extend much beyond what I've heard of it at YAPC
presentations. I also did a presentation of it at $work where I live
coded an app using a SQLite backend (which all went off without a
hitch).

I don't have any experience with CGI::Application so I can't really
say which is better.

I hang out in the #catalyst all the time and the main devs are almost
always present to answer questions.

You're lucky to have such a fun project at $work!