[Buffalo-pm] July Meeting :: Embedded Databases :: Slides & Code...

Daniel Magnuszewski dmagnuszewski at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 12 20:55:29 PDT 2007

I'd like to thank Ben for the talk he gave at the last meeting - it was definitely an  interesting topic. I'm sure I speak for him when I say that if you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact him.

I am attaching his slides and code from the talk. I have been busy/slacking and didn't get them up - they should be soon...

Going forward, we will be having our meetings on the 3rd Tuesday of every month. Our next meeting will be on August 21st, and we should come up with a topic. I can probably do a talk on Parrot if people are interested. Suggestions are welcome!

-Dan