[Buffalo-pm] Application Development Framework...

Daniel Magnuszewski dmagnuszewski at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 12 20:36:34 PDT 2007

Mongers,

I'm about to begin writing a web application that will have a MySQL backend, and will be a relatively low volume user base (at first anyways). I want a nice and clean MVC framework to use and have come across a few. There are the high profile frameworks like Catalyst, but I'm also wondering about CGI::Application::Framework and CGI::Prototype.

I ran across the following page that gives an overview of some other frameworks:

http://cgiapp.erlbaum.net/index.cgi?OtherFrameworks

My question, is which is the cleanest, most stable, and easiest to use? Which frameworks have you used, what did you find, and which one would you recommend?

Thanks!

-Dan