[Buffalo-pm] REMINDER - October Perl Mongers Meeting is Tonight! (Room Change)

DANIEL MAGNUSZEWSKI dmagnuszewski at mandtbank.com
Tue Oct 24 13:46:13 PDT 2006

NOTE: The meeting will be held in Bell 224, NOT Bell 242. There is
another meeting in 242 tonight.

-Dan

>>> "DANIEL MAGNUSZEWSKI" <dmagnuszewski at mandtbank.com> 10/24/06 4:09
PM >>>
All,

We will have our monthly meeting tonight at 7pm in Bell 242.
Currently,
we have one talk (essentially an extended lightning talk) to be given
by
Ben Bixby:

"It's a module that automates a lot of boilerplate code involved with
writing subs. I posted it to perlmonks.org:

http://perlmonks.org/?node_id=579458

I'm currently in the process of turning it into a CPAN compatible
distribution. It'll be called "Meta::Attributes" because it uses
attributes for meta programming"

If anyone else would like to talk on a topic, then let me know, or
come
prepared with something!

-Dan