[Buffalo-pm] REMINDER - October Perl Mongers Meeting is Tonight!

DANIEL MAGNUSZEWSKI dmagnuszewski at mandtbank.com
Tue Oct 24 13:09:36 PDT 2006

All,

We will have our monthly meeting tonight at 7pm in Bell 242. Currently,
we have one talk (essentially an extended lightning talk) to be given by
Ben Bixby:

"It's a module that automates a lot of boilerplate code involved with
writing subs. I posted it to perlmonks.org:

http://perlmonks.org/?node_id=579458

I'm currently in the process of turning it into a CPAN compatible
distribution. It'll be called "Meta::Attributes" because it uses
attributes for meta programming"

If anyone else would like to talk on a topic, then let me know, or come
prepared with something!

-Dan