[Buffalo-pm] November Meeting is Tomorrow...

DANIEL MAGNUSZEWSKI dmagnuszewski at mandtbank.com
Tue Nov 21 07:25:57 PST 2006

Let's meet up tonight at Higher Grounds Coffee House (
http://www.highergroundscoffeehouse.org ) at 7 PM. This won't
necessarily be a social meeting, I would consider this more of a casual
technical meeting :-)  Feel free to come with discussion topics! There
is also free wireless internet, so feel free to bring your laptop!

3622 Sheridan Drive (corner of Millersport Highway)
Amherst, NY 14226
(716)836-0046

-Dan

>>> "DANIEL MAGNUSZEWSKI" <dmagnuszewski at mandtbank.com> 11/20/06 1:31
PM >>>
All,

Sorry for the late notice, but we will be having our November meeting
tomorrow night. Does anyone have any ideas for a talk, or should we
just
have a social meeting this month?

Thoughts?

-Dan