[Buffalo-pm] Looking For a YAPC Roommate (sort-of)...

DANIEL MAGNUSZEWSKI dmagnuszewski at mandtbank.com
Mon May 22 10:23:15 PDT 2006

Mongers,

If anyone is planning on attending YAPC, but has not registered, or
more specifically, has not made lodging arrangements, then feel free to
contact me. I have reserved a double room in SSV (no idea what SSV
stands for, but it is the newer/better of the two dorm types). It is $10
cheaper per day per person if you get the double - so that's what I got.
The person I was originally going to share the double with is no longer
able to attend. Just to clarify (from what I gather) the double's are
two separate rooms, but they share a bathroom. So if someone doesn't
mind sharing a bathroom with me, then let me know. The rooms are
reserved from Sunday until Wednesday, as I will be leaving around 8ish
on Wednesday. The cost will be $55 * 3 nights = $165.

<room_details>

There are two different dorms available, SSV and MSV hall. SSV will be
$65 per night for a single room and $110 per night for a double room.
MSV will be $55 per night for a single room and $90 per night for a
double room.

SSV is the more modern dorm with full wireless access, etc. This dorm
is built with restrooms shared between adjoining rooms, which means that
you might want to request a specific suite-mate. If you are bringing
your significant other, the University asks that you do explicitly
choose your suite-mates, as they are a little uncomfortable with
mixed-sex residents in this dorm. Of course, if you are brining your
family, you can always just stay in MSV, which has restrooms shared by
the entire floor. The space is somewhat limited, so the rooms will be
booked on a first-come, first-served basis.

*Note that these charges are per-day.

</room_details>

Any takers?

-Dan