[Buffalo-pm] MJD presenting at a Very Special Toronto Perl Mongers meeting, Sat 13 May 2006

DANIEL MAGNUSZEWSKI dmagnuszewski at mandtbank.com
Fri Mar 31 07:03:07 PST 2006

>>> "Richard Dice" <rdice at pobox.com> 04/01/06 9:35 AM >>>

> The talk is free, but donations are both appreciated and needed.
The
> only support for this event is what comes from its attendees.  Thanks
> all who have pledged already.

Richard, is there a (TPM or MJD) PayPal account or some other online
pledge system? If not, how would you like to receive donations from the
us? Do you accept C.O.D  ;-)

> Daniel Magnuszewski has told me that he'd help organizer the
Buffalo.pm
> folks who might want to attend.  If you have any questions about who
MJD
> is, making a donation, etc., you can talk to either of us.
(Carpooling
> and more local type things Daniel could handle much better than I.)

I'd like to get a count of people who are probable or definite for
attending this. This way we can start to put car pools and plans
together. Please send me an email (either on or off the list) stating
whether you are probable or definite.

Thanks.

---------
Daniel Magnuszewski
Systems Analyst
Operating Tools
M & T Bank Corporation
716.639.6834
dmagnuszewski { at } mandtbank { dot } com
http://www.mandtbank.com