[Buffalo-pm] REMINDER - July Perl Mongers Meeting Is TODAY!

DANIEL MAGNUSZEWSKI dmagnuszewski at mandtbank.com
Tue Jul 18 09:55:13 PDT 2006

Topic: What I Learned On My YAPC Vacation...

Date:       Tuesday, July 18th, 2006
Time:       7:00 PM
Location: Bell 242 (UB North Campus)

This meeting will be a review of some topics covered at YAPC::NA 2006,
from members who attended the conference.

Regular Expressions Made Easy With Regexp::Common
By: Dan Magnuszewski

Do regular expressions scare or intimidate you?! I will show you an
easy way to use elaborate regular expressions - without using regular
expressions. Sounds crazy, but I'll show you how! With time
permitting,
I will also go over some basic hints/tricks to create regular
expressions more efficiently!

Perl::Critic
By: Kevin Eye

Perl-Critic is a source code analyzer that judges your code by the
standards set by Damian Conway's book "Perl Best Practices". This was
module that was mentioned/recommended by Randal at last month's
meeting.

Open Systems
By: Ben Bixby

See you all tonight!