[Buffalo-pm] Pittsburgh Perl Workshop - Saturday September 23, 2006

DANIEL MAGNUSZEWSKI dmagnuszewski at mandtbank.com
Wed Jul 12 09:07:37 PDT 2006

Mongers,

"The Pittsburgh Perl Workshop is a low cost, one day conference to be
held in the University Center on Carnegie Mellon University's Oakland
Campus. The workshop is scheduled for September 23 2006."

http://pghpw.org

I just thought some people may find this to be of interest. I am
planning on going. Let me know if this sounds like something you'd be
interested in - perhaps we can get a car-load to attend. The price is
currently real cheap at $20 for non-student and $10 for students
(http://pghpw.org/register.html).

-Dan