[Buffalo-pm] News and Upcoming Plans...

DANIEL MAGNUSZEWSKI dmagnuszewski at mandtbank.com
Mon Jul 3 10:53:59 PDT 2006

Mongers,

There are a few things to discuss...

The first order of business is something we discussed at the June
meeting, but I figured I'd officially send this out to the list for
those who have missed the news: On June 18th (Father's day) Jim Brandt
and his wife had triplets. They are Cameron (4 lbs. 6 oz.), Liam (4 lbs.
11 oz.), and Grace (5 lbs. 1 oz.). Congratulations to Jim and his wife,
and best of luck. Hopefully he will be able to make an appearance every
now and then at future meetings ;-)  Who knows?! Maybe we'll have you
attend meetings through the video iChat from now on!

The next thing on the list is this month's meeting, which is scheduled
for July 18th. With YAPC taking place last week, I think it would be a
good idea, for those of us who attended, to give a talk on something
they learned. This would be a benefit to those unable to attend.

Ben/Kevin, does this sound good to you guys?

That's all for now...

-Dan