[Buffalo-pm] Website redesign

DANIEL MAGNUSZEWSKI dmagnuszewski at mandtbank.com
Thu Feb 23 07:10:06 PST 2006

Probably the best way to get involved (right now) is to just let me
know. I can keep track of everyone on my end. Ideally, we/I should put
up a kwiki somewhere and have people sign up and discuss their ideas.
I'll see what I can do over the next few days.

-Dan

>>> "Shankar, Ganesh" <Ganesh.Shankar at RoswellPark.org> 02/23/06 9:28 AM

 Hello All,
 I heard some mention that we're going to redesign the pm website.  I'd
like to be involved in that.  I didn't catch how I could join up and a
pointer would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Ganesh

ps.  I'm working on ideas for the bioinformatics project.

This email message may contain legally privileged and/or confidential
information.  If you are not the intended recipient(s), or the employee
or agent responsible for the delivery of this message to the intended
recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying,
distribution, or use of this email message is prohibited.  If you have
received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by
e-mail and delete this email message from your computer. Thank you.