[Buffalo-pm] Website redesign

Shankar, Ganesh Ganesh.Shankar at RoswellPark.org
Thu Feb 23 06:28:15 PST 2006

 Hello All,
 I heard some mention that we're going to redesign the pm website.  I'd like to be involved in that.  I didn't catch how I could join up and a pointer would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Ganesh

ps.  I'm working on ideas for the bioinformatics project.