[Buffalo-pm] Meeting Date & Time - Room Conflict...

DANIEL MAGNUSZEWSKI dmagnuszewski at mandtbank.com
Sun Feb 19 16:23:48 PST 2006

Due to some recent things that have come up, Wednesday doesn't work out
well for me. We'll just keep it on Tuesday, but push the time back to 8.
Seeing as there's only one talk (plus the other little talk), we should
be out at the normal time.

Unfortunately it can't be the best time for everyone, but I hope to see
everyone at 8 o'clock on Tuesday.

-Dan

>>> "Joshua Ronne Altemoos" <joshua at wolfnix.net> 02/17/06 10:10 PM >>>
I plan on attending this meeting and as with Ganesh Wed. is better for
me.

-Josh