[Buffalo-pm] February 21st Meeting - Topics Needed!

Jim Brandt cbrandt at buffalo.edu
Wed Feb 15 12:29:38 PST 2006

I think an hour is OK for a presentation. If you add some Q & A and
general Perl topics, that should fill up the meeting.

We could save lightning talks for another month.

A while ago, I think I threw out a tentative standing agenda that had
some time for general perl questions, etc. that can fill probably 1/2 an
hour.

Might be in the list archives somewhere...

--
Jim Brandt
Administrative Computing Services