[Buffalo-pm] February 21st Meeting - Topics Needed!

DANIEL MAGNUSZEWSKI dmagnuszewski at mandtbank.com
Wed Feb 8 08:34:21 PST 2006

Mongers,

Just a friendly reminder that there are under 2 weeks until the next
meeting. As of now, there are no definite topics. Feel free to volunteer
and give a talk on something that is of interest to you, or something
that you are currently working on. For those with stage fright, you can
suggest/recommend a new topic or choose from one of the of the
previously suggested topics:

Intro To Perl (and cool tricks)
AI::Prolog  (I may do something on this)
Using Perl For Serial I/O  (David Andruczyk - any progress?)
GIS & Perl
More GUI Stuff...
Creating Executable Files In Perl (perl2exe, PAR, etc)
SWISH
Mod_Perl
Pack/Unpack Functions
Ajax