[Buffalo-pm] August Meeting - Next Tuesday - August 15th...

Kevin Eye eye at buffalo.edu
Wed Aug 16 06:15:32 PDT 2006

Ouch. Sorry. The beer's on me. I hope you're still considering coming next
time. The thought did cross my mind that someone might already be on the
way. But then I realized that we hadn't even announced a time for the
meeting, or firmed up any plans for any other topics.

So, next month, Tuesday, September 19, 7:00 PM?

 - Kevin

--
Kevin Eye
Web Applications Developer