[Buffalo-pm] Using a C API with Perl...

Kevin Eye eye at buffalo.edu
Fri Apr 7 06:52:53 PDT 2006

> I believe that they are regular C - nothing about Objective C is
> mentioned. What is the difference between C, Objective C, and Cocoa?

Apparently, Objective-C is a variant of C (not C++) that is object oriented
and very dynamic. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Objective_c)

Cocoa is Apple's Objective-C framework for writing native apps. Apparently
it's very slick, but it's also got a big learning curve, as you've got to
use a language that's new to most people (Objective-C) and Apple's tools
(XCode, Interface Builder, etc.) to get the most out of it.

 - Kevin

--
Kevin Eye
Web Applications Developer