[Buffalo-pm] MJD presenting at a Very Special Toronto PerlMongers meeting, Sat 13 May 2006

Richard Dice rdice at pobox.com
Sat Apr 1 09:21:35 PST 2006

DANIEL MAGNUSZEWSKI wrote:
> Does MJD have any online payment available where we can send it directly
> to him with an Attn/subject matter of the Toronto talk? Just a thought.
> Another suggestion is Fundable ( http://www.fundable.org )? Not sure if
> this would be good for this situation because I think they take about 5%
> as a fee.

I haven't talked with him about these things.  You can email him
yourself, mjd at plover.com.  If you get in touch with him then let me know
what he said.  But remember that COD can work out okay too.  Just let me
know of whatever pledges you can make and/or any donations you give to
MJD directly through other methods, so I can account for it in the budget.

Cheers,
Richard