[Buffalo-pm] Buffalo PM Summer Schedule

Kevin Christopher bpm at binarymojo.net
Thu Jun 16 15:03:40 PDT 2005

Hey Dan and fellow Perl Mongers!

Things are going well out here in Arizona. I'm living in Sierra Vista,
about and hour's drive outside of Tucson. I was down in Tucson all day
yesterday and it was 103 degrees, which didn't feel quite as hot as I
was expecting. (Right...)

In mid-April I got a job as a junior programmer with a start-up company
developing web applications in Perl with Template-Toolkit. (Found the
opening on jobs.perl.org, which I thought was very cool).

I thought I might be back in Buffalo this month, but that's not going to
happen until September now, so I'm going to miss out on all the YAPC fun
this year. Hopefully I'll be in town when you guys have your September
meeting.

BTW: what's the name of the animal on the YAPC::NA 2005 Toronto logo? Is
it a Moosel or a Camoose?

Kevin