[Buffalo-pm] Review Of The December Meeting

DANIEL MAGNUSZEWSKI dmagnuszewski at mandtbank.com
Thu Dec 22 14:07:38 PST 2005

Hi John,

I know that there was interest from a few people yesterday to hear some
stuff on Perl & AJAX. Usually the meetings last about 2 hours. If you'd
like the whole time, then that would be fine with me. Do you want to do
this talk in February? If not, when is good for you?

-Dan

>>> "John Resig" <jeresig at gmail.com> 12/22/05 4:32 PM >>>
Hello All,

Concerning the upcoming meeting schedule - I can definitely do one on

AJAX/Javascript/JSON, etc. etc. if anyone is interested. I come from
a solid Perl background - so I could definitely do a lot of topics
from that point of view, (like intro to Javascript OO, JSON, XML,
DOM, RSS, etc.).

Let me know which/any of these topics interest you, I could
definitely do 1-2 hours on it, no problem.

John Resig
http://ejohn.org/