[Buffalo-pm] PerlMongers::NHL

DANIEL MAGNUSZEWSKI dmagnuszewski at mandtbank.com
Fri Dec 9 07:51:39 PST 2005

Mongers,

Last night I was thinking about how great it is to have Hockey back. As
a die hard Buffalo Sabres fan, I am familiar with our division rivalry
with the Toronto Maple Leafs. I thought that this would be a good excuse
to bring the Buffalo and Toronto groups together for some Perl, hockey,
and beer (of course). Perhaps we can even talk some Perl during the
pre-game.

I know there's a bunch of TPM'ers on this list, so (both Buffalo and
Toronto groups) let me know what your thoughts are on the idea. Below is
a list of the remaining Sabres/Leafs games. I was thinking about maybe a
weekend or Friday night game?

Note: Most of the Thursday games start at 7ish and the Fri/Weekend
games start at 8.

Thursday, Dec 29
Thursday, Jan 26
Friday, Mar 3