[Buffalo-pm] The December (Mostly Social) Meeting...

DANIEL MAGNUSZEWSKI dmagnuszewski at mandtbank.com
Tue Dec 6 13:48:38 PST 2005

Mongers,

No, we haven't disappeared...we just went into a brief hibernation
during the fall ;-) I'll take the blame for this as I greatly
underestimated the amount of time consumed by getting married and buying
a house.

We will be holding our next meeting on Thursday, December 15th @ 7 PM
at:

Buffalo Tap Room
http://www.buffalotaproom.com
2309 Eggert Road
Tonawanda, NY 14150
832-6054
Directions/Info:
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=buffalo+tap+room+tonawanda+ny&spn=0.043248,0.075831&cid=43020278,-78880556,5592635937246303560&iwloc=A&hl=en

The agenda will consist of both business and pleasure. The only
business for the night will include setting dates for the next few
meetings and assigning them topics and speakers - so come ready with
ideas! The rest of the meeting will consist of holiday cheer (beer),
coupled with casual Perl conversations and geeky banter.

Propaganda Section:

I would like to invite all those list dwellers who have not had a
chance to come out to any of the meetings, or anyone who feels that
their limited Perl knowledge excludes them from attending. Perl Mongers
exists for both newbies and Guru's alike!

</END PROPAGANDA>

I hope to see everyone next Thursday!!!

---------
Daniel Magnuszewski, CCNA