[Buffalo-pm] Buffalo Perl Mongers End of SummerGathering!!!

DANIEL MAGNUSZEWSKI dmagnuszewski at mandtbank.com
Mon Aug 29 14:33:37 PDT 2005

Ok. So a final message about tonight:

7pm @ the Buffalo Tap Room (off Sheridan)
http://www.buffalotaproom.com/location.htm

...and for anyone who has not yet shown up to a meeting/gathering, but
is on the list and in the area, please don't be shy to stop in.

Hope to see everyone there!

-Dan

>>> "Jim Brandt" <cbrandt at buffalo.edu> 08/29/05 2:36 PM >>>
Sounds like a plan. I'll be there at 7PM.

Any Buffalo Perl Mongers who want to hear about the Perl job market
in Arizona should come to hear it from our founding member, Kevin
Christopher! :)

And I'm sure he'll slide in some talk about Ruby too, since we don't
seem to be able to stop him. :)