[Buffalo-pm] Next Buffalo Perl Mongers Meeting - March 11

Daniel Magnuszewski dmagnuszewski at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 9 20:21:24 CST 2004

Mongers,

Since I won't be at the Meeting on thursday, here's my two cents:

I'm definately down for the MJD talk in June. I'd also have no problem pitching
in some money - it'd be well worth it. As for the March 25th event: I'd like to
go, assuming no projects or exams for school.

Side Note: 45 people on this list?!? It would be good to see some of those
faces at our meetings. You don't have to be a Perl Guru to attend. So if you're
reading this, and haven't come to any meetings yet/lately, you should stop by
the next meeting and say "Hi".

-Dan