[Buffalo-pm] CGI Dynamic Content Drop-Down...

Daniel Magnuszewski dmagnuszewski at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 8 10:17:56 CST 2004

Mongers,

I need to create a drop down list that will contain options, which will include all the files read from a directory. Obviously, things are added and deleted in the directory, and I need the drop down to reflect and be in tandem with the state of the directory. I've checked out a lot of docs and have only found hard coded option examples. Any thoughts/pointers? Thanks.

-Dan