[Buffalo-pm] New entrant

Ashwin Shripathi Raj smartdalton_21 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 22 14:02:30 CDT 2004

Hi everyone,

   I am from UB and I was at the YAPC. YAPC was great
fun and I got to learn a lot in a short span of time.
Some of the talks like SWISH, Advanced Regex were
really helpful. The conference was organized
excellently and Kudos to everyone who helped. I have
been programming in Perl for like 2 or 3 years now
though I havent done big projects. The conference has
only helped further my interest in Perl and as a
replacement for Java in some cases. I am looking
forward to meeting you guys to discuss more Perl
stuff.

Regards,

Raj

=====