[Buffalo-pm] What I Learned On My YAPC Vacation...

Daniel Magnuszewski dmagnuszewski at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 21 23:47:17 CDT 2004

All,

I've set a page up on the Kwiki. Unfortunately I can't make a link off the homepage because it's asking for a login. So here's the Link. Please sign up to give a talk (no matter how long or short).

http://buffalo.pm.org/kwiki/kwiki.cgi?YAPCReview

I believe the next meeting should be on Thursday, July 22. (Correct me if I'm wrong)

Jim, any plans to put that movie with Randall on the web?

-Dan

Jim Brandt <cbrandt at buffalo.edu> wrote:
Sounds like a great idea to me.

When is our next regularly scheduled meeting?

Can we set something up on the kwiki for people to sign up?