[Buffalo-pm] What I Learned On My YAPC Vacation...

Daniel Magnuszewski dmagnuszewski at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 19 11:59:54 CDT 2004

Mongers,

YAPC was definately a great time! I was thinking about all the really cool stuff I learned these past few days, and it got me thinking about all the things I probably missed while sitting in a different talk. For our next meeting, I thought we could do thunder talks - ya know, kinda like a lightning talk, but it rumbles on a little longer ;-) I think it would be good for people to hear someone else present some highlights from presentations they may have missed (either because they were in another talk, or perhaps because they were unable to attend).

Thoughts?

-Dan

P.S - Any new people join the list?