[Buffalo-pm] 4th annual Lightning Talks at Toronto.pm

Richard Dice rdice at pobox.com
Thu Jul 22 17:04:30 CDT 2004

Hello everyone...

I wanted to extend a personal invitation to the Buffalo.pm folks to come
to Toronto.pm the evening of Thu. 29 September 2004 for our 4th Annual
TPM Lightning Talks.  This is an evening where approx. 10 people (as yet
unknown) will each deliver a short talk on some aspect or application of
Perl.  Lightning talks have been made famous at YAPC::NA and OSCON/TPC
by the notorious Mark-Jason Dominus, and they're always an excellent
meeting for TPM.

I know that a number of Buffalo.pm-ers came to Toronto last year for
this.  I hope a good enough time was had by all that you'd like to do it
again.

If anyone is interested in more information about this, or (even
better!) would like to volunteer a short (5-15 minute) talk then please
email me.  Also, you can check out our website at http://to.pm.org/ for
information regarding the Lightning Talks night in September or for any
of our other monthly meetings.  (We currently have our schedule topics
decided until Feb. 2005!)

Cheers,
Richard