[Buffalo-pm] YAPC::2004?

Daniel Magnuszewski dmagnuszewski at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 16 23:54:00 CST 2004

YAPC Mongers,

I was wondering if I can get an update on what's been happening with YAPC::2004? Have we recieved a decent number of responses from the community yet? I would also like to help out, so let me know if there's any areas that could use some extra help (because I'm sure there is). Also, if there is going to be a need for people (namely UB ACM people to help out with the event) then I would like to know so that I can get a group of people together ASAP. I guess this wouldn't be a bad thing to talk about at the meeting this Thursday.

-Dan