[Buffalo-pm] PHP job

Jim Brandt cbrandt at buffalo.edu
Tue Dec 14 15:12:03 CST 2004

It pains me to do this, but I've become aware of a *gasp* PHP job that
someone might be interested in. Details are below:

Jim

Growing WNY e-commerce firm is seeking a part-time web applications
developer to be part of our team.  We are seeking an experienced
developer
for 15+ hours per week.  Most work can be performed off-site after
normal
business hours.  The chosen candidate must possess strong skills and
experience with php and sql.  Solid understanding of html, css and
javascript a plus.

http://www.magicprints.com

Send resume and cover letter to:

MagicPrints.com