[Buffalo-pm] Invitation (nag) to/for TPM September Lightning Talks

fulko fhew3 at cogeco.ca
Fri Sep 19 20:34:03 CDT 2003

Like I said a week or so ago...

Toronto PM's annual 'Lightning Talk' meeting is scheduled for
this Thursday, September 25.

So far we already have the following topics:

Internet access using GPRS            - Indy Singh
Tk: Tcl versus Perl                   - Fulko Hew
Import, Export and Tags               - Richard Dice
When UTF does the Un-expected         - Glenn Simpson
Movable Type plug-ins for World Peace - Michael Graham
Introduction to Co-routines (Perl 6)  - John Macdonald
A Pool Full of Daemon Children        - Alan Barclay
Top Ten Benefits Of Being A Member
Of The Toronto Perl Mongers           - Eric Bower
The Gong Show                         - Fulko Hew

And an unknown talk by Daniel Allen, and hopefully one
talk from Alan Rocker, (who apparently volunteered to give one).

We have a great selection so far, but I'd like to get a few more
on the books before Thursday. All topics welcome.

Lots of fame (I promise), but alas... no fortune.

We are also hoping to get visitors (and speakers) from our
friends from both K-W and Buffalo!

So if you've got a favorite topic, or bug-a-boo that you'd like
to talk about, let me know.

Your evenings' host,
Fulko