[Buffalo-pm] Lightning Talk

Kevin Christopher bpm at binarymojo.net
Tue Oct 14 20:50:33 CDT 2003

> I was wondering if we could get all those scripts put up on the web site
> into a "Lightning Talk Archive" section.

Anyone who wants to have their presentation or scripts posted, send me the
files and I'll get it on buffalo.pm.org this week.

> Also, I wouldn't be opposed to
> having some lightning talks at the next meeting as well. Thoughts?

It was great to find out what several Perl Mongers are interesting in and
doing with Perl. I think it's a good idea to have them fairly regularly,
but maybe not back-to-back.

-Kevin