[Buffalo-pm] Lightning Talk

Robert Raux robert_raux at fastmail.fm
Fri Oct 10 10:10:32 CDT 2003

On Fri, 2003-10-10 at 18:48, Daniel Magnuszewski wrote:
> All,
>
> I was wondering if we could get all those scripts put up on the web
> site into a "Lightning Talk Archive" section.

I agree, that seems like a reasonable and helpful request.

>  Also, I wouldn't be opposed to having some lightning talks at the
> next meeting as well. Thoughts?

I wouldn't mind varying the location a bit (perhaps alternative
brews?).  I think it would be neat to do a couple of brief talks on
things people have done with perl, or want to do with perl, without the
actual code.  Perhaps explaining why perl willbe/was the best choice for
the project (besides the obvious of course).  Just a thought.

Rob