[Buffalo-pm] Update Perl embedded in C

Kevin Christopher bpm at binarymojo.net
Fri Nov 21 10:54:53 CST 2003

There are a couple of options I can suggest for the next meeting: Kevin
Eye mentioned to me a while back that he had a talk topic; also, I'd be
happy to give a talk on my semi-successful attempts at embedding a Perl
interpreter into a Ruby C extension class and embedding a Ruby interpreter
into a Perl C extension module (assuming fellow Perl mongers haven't
already had enough of me talking about Ruby... ;) ).

Kevin C.