[Buffalo-pm] Stumped on mod_perl problem

Jesse L Farinacci jlf27 at cse.Buffalo.EDU
Thu Jun 26 10:04:09 CDT 2003

hi kevin,

did you try running 'locate mod_perl.so' without any results?  you
may have to run 'updatedb' beforehand to make sure you've got a
recent snapshot of the system.  if you are able to find the .so
file, you probably need to add it into your LD_LIBRARY_PATH env
variable to include this location, or use 'ld' (please consult man
pages)..hope this helps,

-jlf