[Buffalo-pm] YAPC Kwiki, &c.

Mike Richardson mtr3 at buffalo.edu
Tue Jul 29 12:19:45 CDT 2003

--In a burst of eloquence, Tuesday, July 29, 2003 11:24 AM
-0400 Rob Raux <rjraux at cse.buffalo.edu> usus loquendi:

> Facilities
> * NSC does have wireless access and I have tested this in
> numerous rooms.  The issue however is breaking the
> firewall.  At this point you need a UBitname and password
> to get through the gateway.  I'm sure there could be a
> workaround for this.

	I seem to remember "temporary" UBIT names being assigned
for conference attendees (they would need them for
dormitory access anyway, pending the dorms were available
at that time). Help Desk (or Dave Dudek?) might have more
of an answer for that.

Michael Richardson