[Buffalo-pm] Room Clarification & Laptop Usage

Jason Parker-Burlingham jasonp at panix.com
Thu Jul 10 13:55:58 CDT 2003

Rob Raux <rjraux at buffalo.edu> writes:

> From talking with Dan, who can not attend the meeting tonight
> because of class, he stated that no one talked to him about opening
> the room tonight. Fortunately, I am going to grab his card from him
> today so that I will be able to open it for us tonight.

Many thanks to you, and to Dan, then.

> With regards to the laptop:
> I can not get a laptop from UB for this presentation.  I can however
> offer up my own for usage.  I shall bring it with me tonight.

That's very generous.  Thank you.

> These are the brief specs, just to make sure it has everything that
> everyone needs:
>
> Gentoo linux - 2.4.21
> Mozilla 1.4

These two will suffice if the room has network access[1]---the
presentation slides are online even now and there's no way I could
offer a live presentation of the application anyway (300MB of data is
too much to copy to anywhere that could host it).

jason

[1] : I could probably finagle some solution if I have to work offline
      as the presentation is very small.
--
Stay up-to-date on what I'm doing lately:
                                 http://www.panix.com/~jasonp